Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Zikri!

Today is the 8th Birthday of my youngest brother, Zikri! May he grow up to be a good Muslim and a good son. Oh yah, and a good brother too. Amin.

Well he got what he wished for which are Transformers figures. 5 of them!You know, the toy robots that can transform to vehicles which Universal then based their movie upon. Actually they are something that I would like for myself too. Haha, I just like forming and manipulating stuff. Explains why I love origami, Lego, Power Ranger Zords, mechanic work and basically any other thing that involves fixing and making form. But no, that does not include Bob the Builder cartoon series. Yes we can!

So yeah, I have an excuse to play with them. I had silat so I reached home late. Going back by 963 is not a bad idea. Got to know that Taufik and Din lived in Woodlands too. So the gift-giving was already done and the excited Zikri wanted to transform all of them. Hehe, my father and elder bro couldn't transform Optimus Prime fully but I could. Alhamdulillah. Hehe, they were actually waiting for me to come back cos they kinda knew I would be able to do it. Nice to feel reliable. Yes, even if it is just about transforming a toy robot.

I feel like skipping classes tomorrow. Tired. Haha, I shall write a backdated entry about meeting my JC tutors, Mdm Ong and Mr Akshir.

CM1131 is killing me.

Interesting quote for the day:
"It's more than meets the eye... with you"
- Sam Witwicky, played by Shia LaBeouf in the Transformers movie.
A cheesy line he said to court the girl that obviously is in the script cos it makes use of one of the Transformers slogan.

No comments: