Thursday, June 5, 2008

Awakening

The day is near...

Time to gear up and get myself prepared to fight... Here are the images that come to mind:

I shall channel my Rage

I shall gather The Dark Force within

I shall awaken my Hitokiri

I shall call forth my Bankai

I shall call upon my Hollow
I shall release my Curse Seal
I shall summon the Bijuu within
I shall realise my Avatar
I shall release my Devil Trigger
I shall unleash the Rage of the Titans

Haha, I think most people wouldn't get what the heck I'm saying here. But nvm. Pray for me... Finding strength in The Almighty.

Interesting quotes for the day:
"Fall seven times, Stand up eight!" - Japanese Proverb

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog" - Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Some men succeed because they are destined to, but most men succeed because they are determined to" - Greame Clegg

No comments: