Monday, April 7, 2008

Hit and Run

*brushes off the cobwebs and dust on the blog*

Been long since I updated the blog. Many things have been going on, just that I don't have the time to blog. So I shall do a quick one. Bite-size.

Less than a month to exams

Many Birthdays this month, including but not limited to: Fahmi, Fadzli Chong, Zul. The gang has obviously planned something for each of them.

My abang bought a Honda Stream and my kakak bought a Mazda, all this week.

Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe Massa, Ferrari doing good in Formula 1. Well, maybe not the best but I shall still support them. 1-2 finish at Bahrain. Will it be a 1-2 finish for the spuspus?

The zip for Adidas sling bag broke. Not even a year... Hopefully I'll get a shop to fix it. So I'll be carrying a backpack... feels abit different...

CM1131 mid-term test was pretty badly done in my opinion... I passed but it pales in comparison to the above 80 scorers. Help... Shall try my best.

When will lab reports end?
It's been a month, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. Thank you.
That's all I have to say... for now. May not be online as often, so don't miss me. *avoids the rotten tomatoes thrown*

Interesting quote for the day:
"I doubt therefore I might be" - seen on a card.

No comments: