Monday, March 31, 2008

Do you remember...

Before reading...
Tune in to: Semua Tentang Kita - Peter Pan
Click 'play' and skip to the track if necessary


Do you remember...
This date today
This once special day
This date, 5 years ago.

Do you remember...
The words we shared
The times we had
The faith that you will never go.

I shall take over
The tears you shed
The pain you held
The hurt I put you through.

I shall surrender
The tears I shed
The pain I held
And hope you'll forgive me too.

Let me discover...
The silver lining
A new beginning
The meaning why we end.

Let's start over...
Go our own way
To a brighter day
And be happier in the end.

Amin. I pray that happier end is with you. Amin.

Interesting quote for the day:
"So you take the smiles from all our years...
I'll take the tears..."
-lyrics from the song "I'll take the tears" by A1

No comments: