Monday, March 17, 2008

When I thought it was over

Alhamdulillah. The Mega Carnival is over. I would put an exclamation mark after each of the previous sentences. But it goes to show I'm tired.
Thank you everyone for your support! Thank you to the organising committee for this opportunity! Sorry for any shortcomings or anything I did or didn't do/say that upsets anyone. I know my lame and crappy jokes are untimely at times. Redundant, I know. I've made many friends with all of you. Even made friends with the boyfriends of some of you. We will still be working together in the near future... So yeah, I look forward to seeing you guys again. Not so much looking forward to the work though. Hehe.


I can't find my memory card reader. So I shall post pictures next time. But I shall give a holler to all the local bands and talents out there. You guys rock! Thank you for spending your time to perform. I can say I've become a fan of the local music scene. Hehe. And Zubir Abdullah is a very nice guy.

This morning, suddenly reality comes crashing in. The work I've put off or sacrificed greeted me when I woke up. I can no longer use Mega Carnival as an excuse. It should have never been used as one.
Tired as I was, I contemplated once again to go to school or not. 6:30... lesson at 8:00. Definitely late. How am I to finish all the work. I dunno how, but I have to. Just when I thought I could ease myself back into my normal life... My life comes crashing in like water from a broken dam or a pyroclastic flow from a volcano. Help...



Breathe in... Breathe out... Astarghfirullah... Bismillah... La Haula Wala Kuwata Illah Billah.
Segala pujian bagi Allah Tuhan sekalian alam. Selawat dan Salam atas Nabi Muhammad.
Ya Allah, Ya Ghaffaar, Ya Ghafuur, ampunkan dosa-dosaku...
Ya Allah, Ya Haadi, Ya Fattaah, berikan petunjuk dan pertolongan kepada ku. Sesungguhnya Kamu Ya 'Aziiz, Ya Jabbar.
Ya Allah, Ya Salaam, Ya Mu'min, tenangkan hatiku dan hidupku. Ku rasa tidak sanggup untuk mengatasi ujian ini... Ku mohon pertolongan dariMu... Selawat dan Salam atas Nabi Muhammad. Segala pujian bagi Allah Tuhan sekalian alam. Amin.

Interesting quote for the day:
"He that is down needs fear no fall." - John Bunyan
I shall pick myself up again. And again. And again if I have to.

No comments: