Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just to fill in space

My knees are hurting. The Spu-spus (me and Yusri) ran from SRC to West Coast Park. We stopped at the playground area where we had the Vault'07 night activities there. We ran back but this time, we turned in towards Central Library. The uphill slope from the junction all the way to near YIH is a nightmare. And running uphil puts pressure on my lower legs. My kness are still hurting. At least the downhil slope at YIH and SRC was nice.

Yesterday was the public debut of my Adidas shoe bag! And also my debut after a haircut. People including my family have been asking me to cut my hair. So yeah, I did. It's kinda short now. But i think after a week, it'll be nice. Most people don't see the difference... so nvm....

After the run, I went to paste posters for Mega Carnival around Arts and SDE. Yusri followed me around. Thanks, bro. It's trying walking around pasting and pinning up stuff after the run. And we tried Coca Cola Zero. The new "no sugar" version of Coca Cola. The can colour is nice. Can match my bag. Anyway, it tastes the same as the original Coca Cola. Which is kinda amazing considerin "no sugar". It's abit more bubbly.
TASTE IT TO BELIEVE IT.

Oh yes, the CM1131 test was okay. I thought I wouldn't be able to do half the paper. But it seems I can at least do three-quarters. The final 2 questions were 25 marks each... the whole paper is 100 marks. So I was abit stunned when I saw the questions. Didn't have time to finish the last one though... Hopefully it won't be so bad. Amin.

Today, I went to school late cos I slept at 3am. Haha. I didn't understand the tutorial so, I was hoping to just be a sponge just now. I did participate in the discussion for my group. Made new friends too.
Just a note so that I don't forget their names: my group consisted of Me, Grace, Sihao, Wei Tian, Liyun, Shin Yi, Wei Li and Jackie.

After the class ended, we went to eat. After which, I becan my publicity poster pasting at YIH and Science. Hopefully people see them and come for it. I really hope so.

Here I am at forum and while blogging this entry, a lady approached me to do a survey. I recognised her as the one from SDU and I already did the survery yesterday. It was interesting. One Part was:
Are you dating someone and is in an exclusive relationship?
Are you dating someone but not in an exclusive relationsjip?
Are you interested in someone but not dating?
None of the above.

I told her that I've done the survey. Afterwhich, another guy approached me. Apparently he's looking for people that are willing to paste stickers on their laptop. Advertising. You get $30 for doing that. And they will paste for you and remove for you after 3 months. It seemed interesting. But if the sticker ges against what I stand for, I can reject it. He couldn't disclose the design and company sadly. So I decided to just give it a shot. $30 for doing almost nothing. And he said that there maybe 4 advertisements so I can get $120 in a year. Not bad.

Well I gotta finish up on my assignment now. Please come for Mega Carnival! It's at Taman Warisan (Malay Heritage Centre @Bugis). 14-16 March 2008. You can order your coupons through me. Only $5. It's for a good cause anyway. =)

No comments: