Saturday, March 1, 2008

Find happiness, near

In two days, I accomplished 4 out of the 8 things "to buy and do" (ref. Feb 25, 2008).

Yesterday, I watched "L: change the world" with Farah! Okay, before you start rumouring, she is currently very happy with her boyfriend. And no, I'm not planning to ruin the relationship. No other guy friend I have is into this Japanese manga/anime kind of story. Wait, maybe no other friend is into this kind of manga/anime story. So yeah, it was like a spontaneous thing we decided after silat on Wednesday.

It was a great movie! The title for this entry is quoted from the movie. Another quote I like:
"No matter how gifted you are, you alone cannot change the world".
It may sound condescending but actually it meant to say that you need others to change the world together. The hero of the story, 'L', is like one of the coolest people ever! He is like a selekeh character but super-smart. You will just laugh at his antics. Like how he prepared a stick of sweets and pastries and hid it behind his back to surprise a crying girl. Or how he walks, sits, hold an object, types on a computer... haha, everything is funny but cool. I just find it sad that he has to die in the end. Darn it! Okay, I realise most people couldn't care less what the heck I'm talking about so moving on... Thanks Farah for the company. If not, I would've been alone watching and not understanding some parts. You rock!

Studied in school, forum, with Nadia yesterday after the movie. We discussed Mega Karnival publicity stuff and afterwhich we studied. Get to know her better... like how her favourite movie is my favourite movie. Guess what it is. Hehe. And then, Fahmi, Izarina and Zuraimi joined us. Diorang datang terus kecoh seh... Haha, funny. I realised that asal ada 2 BPians, mesti kecoh punya. I'm sorry Nadia if we were very distracting. But I can see that we brought some laughter to you! Haha. Izarina asked a very direct question that caught me off-guard. Likening a sapuan belakang while you are trying to sabit.

Bought a 2GB thumbdrive from the Forum Bookstore for $32.90. Dunno if it was worth it or not. But I need it.

Just now after solat Jumaat, had South East Asia module project meeting. Shall not divulge what we intend to do... takut orang copy our idea. After which, I went to Queensway with Yusri! Haha, yet another spontaneous thing. Padahal we kinda cancelled the idea of going there today. Okay, the time is past midnight. Let's pretend today is still Friday.

Got my clima-cool shirt and shoe bag! Bangga seh. It's been long since I bought stuff that I really wanted for myself.

Alrite, in case you didn't notice, the 4 things I did/buy didn't include studying. And here I am still able to blog. Just needed to write something out. Stressed about the upcoming 1131 test. Atiqah is stressed too! And she's like the mathematically-inclined girl. I shall do what I can. All the best to everyone! Hopefully your break was more fruitful than mine.

Should I even try?

Interesting quote for the day:
"Find happiness, near" - L

No comments: