Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Breaking the hiatus

Last night, the Cen Com had late dinner/early supper (so what does that make? 'dipper'?) together. Will upload the photos soon! It was a get-together to 'relive old times'. But, it was just a week ago, why so early, you may ask? Cos any later, everyone will be busy with assignments, tutorials, essays, lab reports etc. So I guess that is the last time I get to slack and enjoy my time with friends. I gotta focus myself now. Juggling around 6 things with 2 hands. Ganbatte! I can do it! InsyaAllah. Amin.

Oh yes, before the 'dipper', I ran with Yusri to boost our fitness. We ran at quite a fast pace. From MPSH to Fong Seng and back via Central Library. The slopes are a killer... Pancit (wear out) myself on the way back. Just goes to show I need to really improve my fitness. It's been long since I perspired so much from running alone. NS time maybe? InsyaAllah, we'll be running every Tuesday.

Stayed over at Kent Ridge Hall. Yeah, not joking. I'll be staying alot more this semester. Since I think I can really cut down the travel time. Thus, more time for studies... hopefully. But does that mean less time for family? Argh... the dilemma.

Interesting quote for the day:
"If all good things last forever, would we appreciate how precious they are?" - taken from Ily's nick.
I find it so true...

No comments: