Wednesday, June 11, 2008

After the First War

Hmm... my music thingy like not working... nvm.

After one weekend of intense battles, we managed to clinch some victories. There were some loss but it was not without a fight! Alhamdulillah, everyone did great. I shall put in my best for my fight too! InsyaAllah I'll win till the end. Amin.

Seni
Tunggal
Zola - 3rd place
Nuraini - 4th place in Pool A

Ganda
Zola and Hoirul - 3rd place
Faatihah and Farah Natasya - 3rd place

Regu
Naufal, Hoirul and Zuraimi - 5th place
Izarina, Amirah, Izyana - 5th place

Tanding
Male
Class A: Na'im in Quarters (by-pass)
Class B: Hoirul in Semis
Class C: Hanan in Semis
Class E: Zul and Wafi both in Semis
Class F: Raiyan in Quarters

Female
Class A: Nadhirah in Semis
Class C: Syikin in Quarters
Class F: Nini in Semis
Class O: Izzati in Semis

Silat has 2 bronze... so for those who are in Semis effectively have a medal already! Congrats! 1 win and I get a medal. Pray for me. =)

I will update the timings as soon as I receive them. Come down and support us! We gladly welcome anyone!

Interesting quote for the day:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt Disney
Give me strength and courage. Amin.

No comments: