Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Can't wait for it all to be over...

Tune in to: Numb - Linkin Park
Click Play and skip to the track if necessary

(lyrics)
I'm tired of being what you want me to be,
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface...
Everything is stressing me out right now. So much to do with so little time. Lab reports, mid-term tests, projects and my various activities. I really feel suffocated. What did I get myself into... Kudos to everyone who has worse schedules and yet still be able to pull it off. And maybe even get good grades. Right now, I wish I can be one of them. At least I know now when to say 'no' when I have to.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
I've become so tired, so much more aware...
Been sleeping irregularly now. Even so, I still feel I've not done enough. Maybe cos there's so much stuff to do and what I've done pales in comparison.

I always tell myself not to regret in whatever that I do. But I can't help feeling that right now. Cos I go home late. And when I do, I'll do my work and become distant from my family. And the work seems never-ending. I don't talk with my parents much anymore and I don't play with my bro much anymore. Home almost become a place for free lodging and free food.
And sadly, it's not much of my academic work that I'm doing. I really feel that I'm lagging behind. I'm just barely able to understand what is going on. I'm no longer confident of what I've learnt... or try to learn... I really need to catch up. I can't afford to waste anymore time.
And every second I waste is more than I can take.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
I've become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do,
Is be more like me and be less like you.


No use feeling sorry for myself. I shall be strong. Take it all one step at a time. I will do my best and have faith. I will overcome this test in life. InsyaAllah. Amin.

No comments: