Thursday, January 17, 2008

First 3 days of School... or is that 4?

First 3 days of school and I'm already stressed. Wait a minute, it's already the fourth day of school. Here I am printing stuff at 1:30am for my Night Cycling event this Saturday.

Complaining?
No I'm not complaining. Just that I need to rest.
I need to breathe... Oh no, what's this? I can't swim to the surface! There are so many things holding me down... I'm gonna drown! Why did I tie anchors to my own feet?
Even when this weekend is gone, I will still be suffocating... but hopefully, not drown. Well, I guess I can learn from my mistakes and stand up for myself more. Unfortunately, "the rice has become porridge". So I shall just be strong and go through this challenge. As someone told me, if I can get through this sem sucessfully, it's a great achievement.
Just maybe, I will be strong enough to swim to be surface with anchors to my feet.

Allah is always there to help anyone in need. My family and friends are there for me too. Alhamdulillah. But me being me, I will not burden anyone else. Or try not to... cos it looks like I will need help this time... even if I like it or not.

I just realised my entry is random blabber that hardly makes sense. Performance varies when battery is low. Well, I gotta update this blog anyway. Gonna ask my friends if I can link them.

Interesting quote for the day:
"Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through"
lyrics from 'Move Along' by The All-American Rejects

No comments: